Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

41 mag gas checks ?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • brian.243
    Member
    • Apr 2009
    • 402

    41 mag gas checks ?

    I am looking for some 41 cal. gas checks and cant find any one that has them. I only need about 2 dozen. I want to make some snake shot loads for my 41. If any one knows where to get them or has some and would sell me a few please let me know.
    Thanks Brian
  • #2
    brian.243
    Member
    • Apr 2009
    • 402

    Bump

    Comment

    • #3
      CEDaytonaRydr
      Veteran Member
      • Feb 2010
      • 4142

      Is that you Brian?

      I don't use them for my 41 Mag loading, or I would send you some. I load light for my lead loads, so I don't really need them. You might want to check out the Freechex system, though:

      Comment

      Working...
      UA-8071174-1