Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Ammo Shortage
Collapse
X
-
Last edited by Technical Ted; 04-09-2007, 10:48 AM.Originally posted by ChrisTKHarrisThat is one of the most idiotic statements I've heard. You are a retard. -
I would think that people generally go to the "Ammo" section to read about ammo related issues.This the second, third or fourth time this article has been mentioned in the last 28 hours?
http://64.151.69.37/calgunforum/showthread.php?t=54409
However, in the future I'll do a "Search" before I post. (I just noticed I was reading yesterdays paper!)Comment
-
That's a moderator issue.
About half way across the blue banner that starts with "User CP" you'll see "New Posts". Try that.However, in the future I'll do a "Search" before I post. (I just noticed I was reading yesterdays paper!)Originally posted by ChrisTKHarrisThat is one of the most idiotic statements I've heard. You are a retard.Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,808
Posts: 25,151,864
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,793
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 13124 users online. 69 members and 13055 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment