Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Question about primers

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • tom1850
    Member
    • Feb 2010
    • 182

    Question about primers

    I have a box of Black Talon 9mm and there are a few rounds in the box that have a primer that looks like the second one in the image. Is there a problem with firing these?

    Thanks

    If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.
  • #2
    pisarski
    Senior Member
    • Aug 2009
    • 740

    no there just fine it is just the sealer on the primer

    Comment

    • #3
      Fjold
      I need a LIFE!!
      • Oct 2005
      • 23062

      Nope, it's just a sealant that some manufacturers put on primers to prevent water contamination. They just got sloppy on that one.
      Frank

      One rifle, one planet, Holland's 375




      Life Member NRA, CRPA and SAF

      Comment

      • #4
        tom1850
        Member
        • Feb 2010
        • 182

        Thank you guys. Appreciate the quick response as always
        If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

        Comment

        • #5
          Jonathan Doe

          It looks like 223/5.56 than 9mm. It looks like crimped primer with sealer. It is fine to shoot.

          Comment

          • #6
            Gio
            I need a LIFE!!
            • Nov 2008
            • 10251

            Or send it my way I will test it out for you

            -Gio
            ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

            Comment

            • #7
              mif_slim
              I need a LIFE!!
              • Apr 2008
              • 10089

              ^ I already PM him first!

              jk.
              Originally posted by Gottmituns
              It's not protecting the rights of the 1%, it's IMPOSING new laws because of the 1%.

              Comment

              • #8
                J-cat
                Calguns Addict
                • May 2005
                • 6626

                Don't shoot it! They are precious.

                Comment

                Working...
                UA-8071174-1