I was going through my old stuff and found a few boxes of old ammo. All Remington, 30-40 Krag (1bx) 180 gr; 250 Savage (2bx) 100 gr; 32 Auto (1bx) 71 gr. All are full boxes and in pretty good shape especially considering the age. I also found 34 once fired 300 Savage brass. Does anybody know where I can go to learn if there is any value here?
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Found Old Ammo
Collapse
X
-
Those remington boxes suggest it's older than that. I'd say 1970s or 1960s era...
It technically does have some collector's value but how much might be debatable. I think whoever bought that would just end up shooting it. Does it appear to be factory, or can you see if it has been reloaded?
Check out gun broker for some comparible prices. A lot of guys sell vintage ammo on there.Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,925
Posts: 25,153,287
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,753
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 36110 users online. 112 members and 35998 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment