stuff
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
old
Collapse
X
-
military brass...... good stuff.....'Just Don't Point, Squint, and Laugh! '
Distinguished Rifleman Badge #2220
-
This might not be the 'official' way to do it, but priming crimped cases with a spent primer and then depriming again will break the crimp and let you use those cases without any unpleasant effects of a distorted live primer. Hope it helps!Comment
-
Nice tip, I am going to try that sometime. I gave up on my WCC brass I had over 200 pieces, I just tossed them in the brass recycle bin and got some money for them instead
-GioΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕComment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,411
Posts: 25,147,515
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,927
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 26486 users online. 41 members and 26445 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.


Comment