Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Military 5.56

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • StudioDison
    Senior Member
    • Dec 2008
    • 672

    Military 5.56

    What 5.56 round is currently used by the US? Thanx
  • #2
    Peter W Bush
    Calguns Supreme Overlord
    CGN Contributor - Lifetime
    • Jan 2009
    • 4727

    M855 (green tip 62gr soft AP), M856 (tracer), Mk262 77gr HPBT match grade
    Will trade liquor/wine/beer for parts and accesories and ammo! PM me. Dont drink n shoot. Offer void where prohibited. Must be 21 or older, etc. etc.

    Originally posted by TURBOELKY
    Well, glad you got the kit anyways, I'm sure I'll fondle it a little in the near future..... oh God, that's going to be in somebody's signature....:D
    Originally posted by TURBOELKY
    put me in line, but if Peter W. Bush takes it, I need to be removed from his Signature line.......:D

    Comment

    • #3
      StudioDison
      Senior Member
      • Dec 2008
      • 672

      thanx, its been a while since I was in the Mil. sending lead down range.

      Comment

      Working...
      UA-8071174-1