Anyone know if this site is good? Quick to ship? legit? I believe it is a family owned business...let me know if anyone has ordered their ammo from sgammo.com they have good prices!
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
www.sgammo.com ??
Collapse
X
-
www.sgammo.com ??
Tags: None -
I ordered on a Friday, got email confirmation and shipping info over the weekend! Had my stuff by next Friday. Good peeps all around."Everything I ever learned about leadership, I learned from a Chief Petty Officer." - John McCain
"Use your hammer, not your mouth, jackass!" - Mike Ditka
There has never been a shortage of people eager to draw up blueprints for running other people's lives. - Thomas Sowell
Originally posted by James Earl JonesThe world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose. -
Great thanks!Comment
-
I live in Atlanta & have ordered many times from them & am always pleased. Ordered 5000 rounds @ time & its the real deal---primo ammo @ excellent price. Always received order w/in 3-4 days. And, you guys are right, they sell a lot of ammo quickly. I highly recommend them.Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,643
Posts: 25,149,997
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,868
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 17476 users online. 94 members and 17382 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment