Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

I need lead!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #16
    mif_slim
    I need a LIFE!!
    • Apr 2008
    • 10089

    Originally posted by Southpaw45
    Anybody selling reclaimed shot in your area. Or they sell it here cheap. It makes for good bullets. >>>>>>>> http://www.bargainammunition.com/page7.php
    Just saw some reclaim shot in Fresno going for 36 bucks per 25. I think it was 36... That or 37. Pretty good for the price... Concidering no s&h fee.
    Originally posted by Gottmituns
    It's not protecting the rights of the 1%, it's IMPOSING new laws because of the 1%.

    Comment

    • #17
      delisle
      Senior Member
      • Jan 2010
      • 1747

      Originally posted by scrat
      fishing weights bad idea. if you are going to go fishing. WHY because most fishing weights are being converted and have more zinc than lead. BAD MIX,. same time the cost per pound is a lot more than just buying it on ebay. you were given some leads just use them
      thank you scrat! I wasnt aware that there is zinc in fishing weights! is that what makes them shiny when they are new?
      "Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats."- Henry Lewis Mencken

      Comment

      • #18
        kmca
        Senior Member
        • Oct 2005
        • 2371

        You could try this site:
        Find the best prices on metal bullet casting supplies at Rotometals! Our casting lead ingots are high quality & perfect for making bullets. Shop now!

        A lot of the bullet casting forums seem to recommend this company. And it's free shipping with a $99 order.

        Comment

        • #19
          delisle
          Senior Member
          • Jan 2010
          • 1747

          Originally posted by kmca
          You could try this site:
          Find the best prices on metal bullet casting supplies at Rotometals! Our casting lead ingots are high quality & perfect for making bullets. Shop now!

          A lot of the bullet casting forums seem to recommend this company. And it's free shipping with a $99 order.
          Thank you kmca, those are actually good prices.

          "Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats."- Henry Lewis Mencken

          Comment

          • #20
            GetBulletsandBrass
            Member
            • Jul 2009
            • 376

            keep your eyes peeled on Craigslist. The shipyards and tireshops are giving away lead on most of the postings I've seen. Seems weird that the local tire shops won't sell you the lead weights they have. Some shops I know would gladly give away their lead so that they don't have to pay hazmat fees to dispose of it. I'm guessing your local shops must have a buyer lined up already.
            Adam

            Comment

            • #21
              edkel1
              Member
              • May 2009
              • 247

              How much do you need/ want
              Im in Yorba Linda
              Ed

              Comment

              • #22
                wooger
                CGN/CGSSA Contributor - Lifetime
                CGN Contributor - Lifetime
                • Nov 2006
                • 1380

                I got lead, but I'm up north.
                vatr slapn

                Comment

                • #23
                  Eat Dirt
                  Calguns Addict
                  • Nov 2007
                  • 9731

                  I just came across a 18 LB. bar of lead in the Garage !!!

                  I'll trade for some .22 rounds
                  Last edited by Eat Dirt; 04-03-2010, 6:39 PM.
                  --------------------------------------------------------------

                  I miss the Good 'ol days of Cal -Guns

                  Comment

                  • #24
                    smird
                    CGN/CGSSA Contributor
                    CGN Contributor
                    • May 2009
                    • 8315

                    I just stopped by industrial metal supply
                    They had lead ingot 60-65pound $3.308 a pount
                    #8 lead shot in bags $1.95 pound
                    #8 lead shot loose $2.25 pound

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    UA-8071174-1