I have a 1000 223 brass unprimed, deburred and sized with bullets and powder. Looking for a reloading service to do reloads and on already supplied materials.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Looking for reloading service
Collapse
X
-
Looking for reloading service
A golf course is a terrible waste of a perfectly good rifle range. -Lt. Col. Dave GrossmanTags: None -
I know a guy up here in L.A. who might do it for you, but he might charge a small fee. They are a reloading company out of Irwindale CA called Bullseye Manufacturing. I could call and ask them for you if your interested?WELCOME TO CALGUNS!! Search first!!
New to the forum and got a question for an AR build?
click on me ----> http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/member.php?u=14385 -
Randall Rausch
AR work: www.ar15barrels.com
Handguns: www.handgunbarrels.com
Bolt actions: www.700barrels.com
Foreign Semi Autos: www.akbarrels.com
Most work done while you wait on a scheduled shop visit.Comment
-
i can do them for youComment
-
Don't go with Freakshow... he'll cheat you seven ways from Sunday then offer a million excuses as to why he is a horrid businessman.NSDQComment
-
Thanks OK, Backcountry. I don't offer the service except for local Michigan customers anyway.Comment
-
You are a very convincing liar.NSDQComment
-
OK. Tell me who I reload for besides local MI customers, since you know it all.Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,773
Posts: 25,151,529
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,815
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 25000 users online. 128 members and 24872 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment