I've been thinking for a while to learn to reload. Is there any clinics in Sacramento up to Placer County any time soon? Figured I should learn a little to see what's involved.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Reloading clinics in Sacramento?
Collapse
X
-
I'm a newbie myself but learned a lot from this book: The ABC's of reloading 8th edition.
Also the Calgunners here have been very helpful as well.Help fix the For Sale section of Calguns.Comment
-
only about the first 150 pages are real reading the rest is reloading data, the best of both worlds.
I have read parts of the ABC's of reloading and actually that is a very good book to start with..Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,904
Posts: 25,152,947
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,763
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 30986 users online. 79 members and 30907 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment