Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

I may have to buy some components

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Fjold
    I need a LIFE!!
    • Oct 2005
    • 23065

    I may have to buy some components

    Except for 3 Lbs of pistol powder that I bought when I started shooting USPSA this summer I haven't bought any reloading components since last summer.

    I just opened up my last brick of Federal GM210M primers (Hard to believe that I've shot 2K of these since January) and cracked open my last 8 Lb jug of H4350 (I swear, powder evaporates).

    I gotta stop using the GM210Ms in my varmint guns and just use them for match ammo.

    Anyone got a line on Federal match primers?
    Frank

    One rifle, one planet, Holland's 375




    Life Member NRA, CRPA and SAF
  • #2
    Black_Talon
    Senior Member
    • Oct 2005
    • 2281

    Brunos has been getting Federal primers in stock, off and on lately. Ain't cheap, but that's capitalism, right?

    http://www.brunoshooters.com/Merchan...t_Code=FED210M
    sigpic

    When seconds count, the police are only minutes away.

    Comment

    • #3
      Desert_Rat
      Senior Member
      • May 2007
      • 2289

      IIRC Gene @ Bear Mtn Sports had a 5k box of federal primers the other day I don't know if they were "match" or not.

      Comment

      • #4
        Fjold
        I need a LIFE!!
        • Oct 2005
        • 23065

        Thanks guys, I'll check
        Frank

        One rifle, one planet, Holland's 375




        Life Member NRA, CRPA and SAF

        Comment

        Working...
        UA-8071174-1