Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Ammo on the shelf at Walmart in AZ

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • missiondude
    Senior Member
    • May 2008
    • 1646

    Ammo on the shelf at Walmart in AZ

    Had to make a run to Tucson today, so I stopped at two Wallys in Yuma, and one in Tucson. First wally in Yuma had loads of 9mm and a few other calibers at 9:00 am. The Wally in Tuson had 9mm and 40 S&W at noon,so I bought the 40. The last Wally in Yuma at 4:00 pm had loads of 9mm again. No 45 ACP in these stores in at least a week. One store said they have not had any in over a month. Still a better haul than I normally get here. It was nice visiting a free state...
    sigpicThe right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. The original common sense gun law...
  • #2
    Gunsrruss
    Senior Member
    • Jan 2006
    • 1488

    Ammo

    Man, that's a long trip in one day. I live off Fortuna Rd. in Yuma. The Wally Worlds always have some ammo. I go out to the range every couple days and pick up brass. We have a lot of folks that just leave it and walk off. Plus Border Patrol comes out and shoots a thousand at a time. Mostly LC .223 I know, I'm a brass whore
    I won't be wronged
    I won't be insulted
    And I won't be laid a hand on.
    I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.....John Wayne

    Comment

    • #3
      CamW
      Senior Member
      • Oct 2005
      • 1714

      I was on the way home from Colorado last Saturday, stopped in Cortez, CO and Flagstaff, AZ Walmarts to look for .22 bulk packs. Nothing! Cortez had hunting rifle ammo, no handgun , and plenty of shotshells.
      Flagstaff only had shotshell ammo.

      Comment

      Working...
      UA-8071174-1