Recently i had a .223 round with bad primer. After fizzling in the chamber, i extracted it. After removing what was left of the primer and lighting the powder on fire for my amusement (wasnt that great) i was left with a dummy round with the bullet still in. I turned it into a necklace, and now i want to do the same with a 7.62 (i own AK and AR). should i buy supplies and make it, or is there a safe way to remove live primer?
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Decoration Project
Collapse
X
-
Decoration Project
If you live in the Sacramento area, check your Local Forum frequently to see how you can help restore Gun Rights.
----------------------------
I am fighting for OUR RIGHTS by donating $20 a month to the CalGuns Foundation through GunPal. It is time to step up, California.
----------------------------
With my feet upon the ground, I move myself between the sound and Open wide to suck it in I feel It move across my skinTags: None -
One's not enough, you need a total of 5 rounds. Take the .45-70 and put it in the middle, on each side of that one put a .30-06, then on each side of that a .223.
JohnComment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,739
Posts: 25,151,001
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,829
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 24391 users online. 132 members and 24259 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment