Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

There is 9mm for $12.99 a box

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Tripplet918
    Senior Member
    • Mar 2022
    • 914

    There is 9mm for $12.99 a box

    Gunmag Warehouse has Magtech for 12.99.

    This is the lowest I've seen in a long time!

    Designer projectiles like Hornady ELD Match is still expensive, but I remain hopeful.
  • #2
    MJB
    CGSSA Associate
    • Sep 2010
    • 5925

    Grabagun has it for 11.99 TODAY ONLY
    One life so don't blow it......Always die with your boots on!

    Comment

    • #3
      Tripplet918
      Senior Member
      • Mar 2022
      • 914

      Originally posted by MJB
      Grabagun has it for 11.99 TODAY ONLY
      Wheee heeeew!

      If I remember correctly, 10 bucks a box is the pre-Covid price, give or take.

      Comment

      • #4
        edgerly779
        CGN/CGSSA Contributor
        CGN Contributor
        • Aug 2009
        • 19871

        I just tried to order from grab a gun only 2 boxes how is that a deal. Gunmagwarehouse no ship to Ca.
        Last edited by edgerly779; 06-12-2023, 3:28 PM.

        Comment

        • #5
          Tripplet918
          Senior Member
          • Mar 2022
          • 914

          Originally posted by edgerly779
          I just tried to order from grab a gun only 2 boxes how is that a deal. Gunmagwarehouse no ship to Ca.
          My intention in posting is not really to provide a deal. Its to monitor prices falling. Pardon me if it led you on.

          Comment

          • #6
            Spyder
            CGN Contributor
            • Mar 2008
            • 17269

            It's been cheaper at Targetsports for a while, and they'll ship here.

            Comment

            • #7
              hambam105
              Calguns Addict
              • Jan 2013
              • 7083

              Magtech...if I'm scraping the bottom of the QC barrel than I'll do it right and go Wolf.

              Comment

              Working...
              UA-8071174-1