Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Powder Prices Are Increasing

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #16
    edgerly779
    CGN/CGSSA Contributor
    CGN Contributor
    • Aug 2009
    • 19871

    I have pistol shotgun and rifle powder in sales for $25 a pound with no buyers.

    Comment

    • #17
      kcstott
      I need a LIFE!!
      • Nov 2011
      • 11796

      Originally posted by sofbak
      Really? OP, have you been living under a rock somewhere for the last 2-1/2 yrs or so??????? Or are you that totally disconnected from the socio-economic/political events in the United States, and the phucked up activity of our potato in chief?????????

      Also, all the sympathetic poster here...... Do none of you understand just how far and deep the "fingers" of politically induced inflation reach????? And how it affects the price of your precious powder?????

      I can easily "man-splain" the current economic situation to any with the ballz to admit their ignorance...... AND splain to you why you should be GRATEFUL that it is only 10% or so.....

      C'mon.... I'm waiting....
      I couldn't agree more. WTF was this guy in a coma??

      Comment

      Working...
      UA-8071174-1