Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Man my arm is sore from pulling on the Dillon.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #31
    Caligula36
    CGN Contributor
    • Apr 2017
    • 1800

    Originally posted by sofbak
    Too bad your fingers aren't in a similar state to keep your worthless,shallow, narcissistic posts off the boards.
    LOOOOOOOOOL!
    "...the lust for power can be just as completely satisfied by suggesting people into loving their servitude as by flogging and kicking them into obedience." -Aldous Huxley

    Comment

    • #32
      ysr_racer
      Banned
      • Mar 2006
      • 12014

      Originally posted by Caligula36
      LOOOOOOOOOL!
      You should see the nasty things people say about you. Ok, it's just me saying them, but still

      Comment

      • #33
        Cowboy T
        Calguns Addict
        • Mar 2010
        • 5725

        Originally posted by bigbossman
        Is that what the kid's are calling it these days? No more "waxing the dolphin"?
        Actually, I was thinking, "greasing the bobcat". :-)



        (moment at 1:06)
        "San Francisco Liberal With A Gun"
        F***ing with people's heads, one gun show at a time. Hallelujah!
        http://www.sanfranciscoliberalwithagun.com (reloading info w/ videos)
        http://www.liberalsguncorner.com (podcast)
        http://www.youtube.com/sfliberal (YouTube channel)
        ----------------------------------------------------
        To be a true Liberal, you must be 100% pro-Second Amendment. Anything less is inconsistent with liberalism.

        Comment

        • #34
          Capybara
          CGSSA Coordinator
          CGN Contributor
          • Feb 2012
          • 15627

          How does the Dillon feel about that?
          NRA Certified Metallic Cartridge Reloading Instructor, Shotgun Instructor and Range Safety Officer

          sigpic

          Comment

          • #35
            stormvet
            I need a LIFE!!
            • Mar 2010
            • 12681

            My eyes are sore, I’m reloading 380 right now. Damn things are tiny, but powder goes a long long way.
            Im a warmonger baby, I got blood in my eyes and I'm looking at you.

            Comment

            • #36
              M76
              Calguns Addict
              • Apr 2014
              • 5953

              Originally posted by BrassCase
              Looks like you are robbing the candy store?


              next stop the bakery

              But seriously, I got one these from Inline Fabrication (makes it easier)

              sigpic
              Originally posted by dunndeal
              Stop digging.
              Originally posted by BrassCase
              I only buy fireworks from Three Finger Willie over at One Eyed Jack's Fireworks.
              iTrader

              https://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/....php?t=1884858

              Comment

              • #37
                ARFrog
                Senior Member
                • Nov 2016
                • 1292

                My Dillon XL 650 has made a new man out of me...

                image.jpg
                sigpic

                ARFrog

                Comment

                • #38
                  rsrocket1
                  Veteran Member
                  • Feb 2010
                  • 2772

                  Buy once, cry once always

                  Comment

                  • #39
                    TFA777
                    Member
                    • Dec 2014
                    • 327

                    Originally posted by rsrocket1
                    Buy once, cry once always
                    Too true. I tried the buy once cry once philosophy. Couple times. Ended up buying expensive stuff I didn't use, had to resell at 50% (cos no one will buy 'used' anywhere close to list) buy once cry twice.

                    Comment

                    • #40
                      Skip_Dog
                      Veteran Member
                      • Apr 2017
                      • 2656

                      Find some chil rens that will work for tips?

                      Comment

                      • #41
                        BrassCase
                        CGN/CGSSA Contributor
                        CGN Contributor
                        • Dec 2011
                        • 3192

                        Originally posted by Batman
                        Are you using Dillon Case Lube on the cases before you run them through the machine? I usually throw about 200 cases in a ziplock bag, about 3 shots of case lube, seal the bag up with air, and then shake it all up. Put the cases in loading blocks and load them up. Makes it MUCH easier to pull!
                        I think he is doing pistol, so no lube and carbide dies.
                        I'd agree with you but then we'd both be wrong...
                        NRA Certified:

                        Chief Range Safety Officer
                        Instructor: Basic Pistol Shooting
                        Instructor: Personal Protection Inside the Home

                        Comment

                        • #42
                          ysr_racer
                          Banned
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 12014

                          Originally posted by BrassCase
                          I think he is doing pistol, so no lube and carbide dies.
                          Yes, yes and yes, in that order.

                          Yes I'm loading pistol with yes carbide dies, and yes I still use One Shot lube.

                          Comment

                          • #43
                            Batman
                            Veteran Member
                            • Dec 2008
                            • 2654

                            Originally posted by BrassCase
                            I think he is doing pistol, so no lube and carbide dies.
                            I'm doing pistol as well, and the Dillon case lube makes it MUCH easier!!

                            Right now I'm working on a case feeder for the Square Deal B. I understand why they don't make one, though. There's about 20 different adjustments you can make that all have to be precise to make sure it works!


                            Last edited by Batman; 04-15-2022, 5:51 PM.

                            Comment

                            • #44
                              hermosabeach
                              I need a LIFE!!
                              • Feb 2009
                              • 19807

                              you named it "Dillan"?

                              Originally posted by ysr_racer

                              Man my arm is sore from pulling on "the Dillon".


                              you named it Dillon?

                              Rule 1- ALL GUNS ARE ALWAYS LOADED

                              Rule 2 -NEVER LET THE MUZZLE COVER ANYTHING YOU ARE NOT PREPARED TO DESTROY (including your hands and legs)

                              Rule 3 -KEEP YOUR FINGER OFF THE TRIGGER UNTIL YOUR SIGHTS ARE ON THE TARGET

                              Rule 4 -BE SURE OF YOUR TARGET AND WHAT IS BEYOND IT
                              (thanks to Jeff Cooper)

                              Comment

                              • #45
                                nickrdz
                                Senior Member
                                • Jan 2015
                                • 839

                                Originally posted by ysr_racer
                                I got so many damn small pistol primers yesterday, I think I over did it

                                Maybe I need an auto drive? Mark 7 ?
                                "Sit on your hand until its numb then pull it. I call it the stranger" -Gone in 60 seconds

                                No need for a Mark 7 haha

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                UA-8071174-1