Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Does anybody know how to turn this into bullets?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • ysr_racer
    Banned
    • Mar 2006
    • 12014

    Does anybody know how to turn this into bullets?

    I'm cleaning out a rental house I own. Even the recycle yard won't take this.

  • #2
    sofbak
    Veteran Member
    • Aug 2010
    • 2628

    Troll post... As expected.

    U know what to do here ...
    Tire kickers gonna kick,
    Nose pickers gonna pick
    I and others know the real

    Comment

    • #3
      croue
      Senior Member
      • Jan 2013
      • 1255

      Does anybody know how to turn this into bullets?

      Put the silver things on top of the big gray thing and then get a mapp gas torch . . . .


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

      Comment

      • #4
        sealocan
        Calguns Addict
        • Mar 2012
        • 9956

        Do like a Rockefeller?

        Comment

        • #5
          bohoki
          I need a LIFE!!
          • Jan 2006
          • 20826

          puck u

          Comment

          • #6
            iewheels
            Junior Member
            • Nov 2021
            • 63

            Originally posted by ysr_racer
            I'm cleaning out a rental house I own. Even the recycle yard won't take this.

            Just seems like you could get a mortar and build those out like a cap and ball.

            Comment

            • #7
              jsanch03
              Senior Member
              • Nov 2018
              • 925

              How dare they not accept your muffin tops!

              Comment

              • #8
                Revoman
                Senior Member
                • Dec 2007
                • 2395

                Dayum!
                What caliber are those?!?!?

                Comment

                • #9
                  BIGOX
                  Senior Member
                  • Mar 2013
                  • 949

                  Funny, I keep my tear gas near my bench as well
                  Reloading Supplies of all types (PRESSES, POWDERS, PRIMERS, DIES, BRASS, MANUEL'S, TRIMMERS, LEAD, CASTING EQUIPMENT AND MORE) (NEW, USED, OLD, VINTAGE, DISCONTINUED, HARD TO FIND)
                  WHAT DO YOU NEED?
                  https://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/....php?t=1608381

                  I'll put together another parts and gear ad soon.

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    pacrat
                    I need a LIFE!!
                    • May 2014
                    • 10285

                    Originally posted by ysr_racer
                    I'm cleaning out a rental house I own. Even the recycle yard won't take this.

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      fnlrun
                      Member
                      • Aug 2018
                      • 486

                      I would take it IMMEDIATLY if you were closer

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        pacrat
                        I need a LIFE!!
                        • May 2014
                        • 10285

                        All the burnt matches on the floor next to the "1.4 EXPLOSIVE G" hazmat label shows a propensity for risk taking.

                        Was someone holding your BEER?

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          Skip_Dog
                          Veteran Member
                          • Apr 2017
                          • 2656

                          We all know you do not clean out your own rentals.

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            ysr_racer
                            Banned
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 12014

                            I finally had to pay a recycling company to come and haul this crap away !!

                            Comment

                            • #15
                              WOODY2
                              Senior Member
                              • Oct 2015
                              • 1615

                              Should've put it on the curb with a sign For Sale $50. it would've been gone by morning.
                              Last edited by WOODY2; 01-31-2022, 7:58 PM.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1