Seezm,
Right on buddy; slow and stop are my best speeds.
I have reloaded about 50 rounds of .45 in the Lee Turret, mostly because I bought the press already set up that way, AND he gave me the boolits, cases, powder to boot. Little for me to do other than mount the thing and crank. So to speak, actually everything that could go wrong did. But I am learning that way. The guy I bought it from and several others including the stores that sell the stuff have been a great help.
Now the Dillon 550 is a bit more effort, but I love it. Like a grown ups Tinker Toy. I had to send Redding the sizing die as it was bad right out of the box. And the press being second hand has needed lots of effort to get it adjusted. Trips to the hardware store for hair pin clips for the primer tube. Trips to a far away store for primers, boolits, and powder. And several discussions with the techies at Dillon. But it is almost there to load 9mm's.
Much obliged,
Max
Right on buddy; slow and stop are my best speeds.
I have reloaded about 50 rounds of .45 in the Lee Turret, mostly because I bought the press already set up that way, AND he gave me the boolits, cases, powder to boot. Little for me to do other than mount the thing and crank. So to speak, actually everything that could go wrong did. But I am learning that way. The guy I bought it from and several others including the stores that sell the stuff have been a great help.
Now the Dillon 550 is a bit more effort, but I love it. Like a grown ups Tinker Toy. I had to send Redding the sizing die as it was bad right out of the box. And the press being second hand has needed lots of effort to get it adjusted. Trips to the hardware store for hair pin clips for the primer tube. Trips to a far away store for primers, boolits, and powder. And several discussions with the techies at Dillon. But it is almost there to load 9mm's.
Much obliged,
Max

Comment