Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Buy Pakistani ammo - support terrorism?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #16
    M1A_KICHI
    Senior Member
    • Aug 2006
    • 601

    I don't have time to spare to reload. I will one day but im glad i have 3k of SA and Argentine. I ordered some Paki a few days ago to try out. I'm still waiting for a friend of mine to sell me two cases of Hert her dad had but he passed away.

    Comment

    • #17
      boosterboy
      Member
      • Jan 2006
      • 388

      Bill told me to never buy ammo from a country that ****s in their own water supply.
      Life is a comedy to those who think, and a tragedy to those who feel. -W.C.

      Comment

      • #18
        ivanimal
        Janitors assistant
        CGN Contributor - Lifetime
        • Sep 2002
        • 14365

        Originally posted by svenu
        You guys factor your time into the cost of that handloaded ammo?

        I do when I knock down a deer or pig. I say Damn good use of time I gotta reload some more. Screw workin!
        "I would kill for a Nobel peace prize." Steven Wright"
        Board Member CGSSA Donate now!
        NRA lifetime member

        Comment

        Working...
        UA-8071174-1