Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Aluminum Loading Blocks
Collapse
X
-
Are you talking about a lock with 10x10 holes to hold cartridges?
I made some from hardwood years ago for loading powder while reloading on a single stage press
Why aluminum?Rule 1- ALL GUNS ARE ALWAYS LOADED
Rule 2 -NEVER LET THE MUZZLE COVER ANYTHING YOU ARE NOT PREPARED TO DESTROY (including your hands and legs)
Rule 3 -KEEP YOUR FINGER OFF THE TRIGGER UNTIL YOUR SIGHTS ARE ON THE TARGET
Rule 4 -BE SURE OF YOUR TARGET AND WHAT IS BEYOND IT
(thanks to Jeff Cooper) -
I usually get them from midwayusa. plastic or wood. I haven't seen metal ones in a long time since I started back in 1995.Comment
-
Contact this seller and see if he will make you a double sized one:
Here is one in wood:
Randall Rausch
AR work: www.ar15barrels.com
Handguns: www.handgunbarrels.com
Bolt actions: www.700barrels.com
Foreign Semi Autos: www.akbarrels.com
Most work done while you wait on a scheduled shop visit.Comment
-
Got mine form
Shockbottle.com
100 round in aluminumComment
-
Randall Rausch
AR work: www.ar15barrels.com
Handguns: www.handgunbarrels.com
Bolt actions: www.700barrels.com
Foreign Semi Autos: www.akbarrels.com
Most work done while you wait on a scheduled shop visit.Comment
-
My mistake. I use them as case gaugesComment
-
I know what you are talking about. A few years ago, we had someone who was making them out of billet, really nice stuff, totally "bulletproof" looking. I don't think it was a Calgunner but it was posted here in the reloading thread somewhere because I recall I was planning on getting a few, but I became distracted and never did.
Lyman has some but they are anodized but they look nice?
These ones look interesting too!
These ones look like a great deal!
NRA Certified Metallic Cartridge Reloading Instructor, Shotgun Instructor and Range Safety Officer
sigpicComment
-
Any concern with static electricity and the aluminum blocks?Rule 1- ALL GUNS ARE ALWAYS LOADED
Rule 2 -NEVER LET THE MUZZLE COVER ANYTHING YOU ARE NOT PREPARED TO DESTROY (including your hands and legs)
Rule 3 -KEEP YOUR FINGER OFF THE TRIGGER UNTIL YOUR SIGHTS ARE ON THE TARGET
Rule 4 -BE SURE OF YOUR TARGET AND WHAT IS BEYOND IT
(thanks to Jeff Cooper)Comment
-
Contact this seller and see if he will make you a double sized one:
Here is one in wood:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/265029088905Comment
-
I know a guy. Do you want anodized or bare aluminum? Anodizing is shut down until next year.There are some people that it's just not worth engaging.
It's a muzzle BRAKE, not a muzzle break. Or is your muzzle tired?Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,692
Posts: 25,150,535
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,868
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 16307 users online. 92 members and 16215 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment