Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Has anyone tried these dummy rounds?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • johnthomas
    Calguns Addict
    • Mar 2009
    • 7001

    Has anyone tried these dummy rounds?


    Good price, I didn't see any other common rounds.
    I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands, one Nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.
  • #2
    swerv512
    Veteran Member
    • Mar 2006
    • 3076

    for that price, i'll take them!

    Comment

    • #3
      mattman
      Member
      • Jun 2008
      • 484

      I returned them because none of them would fire. zzzzZING!

      Comment

      • #4
        domokun
        Veteran Member
        • Apr 2008
        • 3525

        I picked up some of their 12ga dummy rounds directly from the manufacter's website. The work good and I quite like them.

        Here's the link for the .223 ones. They're a bit more pricey when purchased direct.

        "Can our form of government, our system of justice, survive if one can be denied a freedom because he might abuse it?" --Harlon Carter
        "A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government big enough to take from you everything you have." --Gerald Ford
        "Government is essentially the negation of liberty." --Ludwig von Mises
        "You cannot invade mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass." --Admiral Yamamoto
        USS Hornet ARC Member.

        sigpic
        Join today?

        Comment

        Working...
        UA-8071174-1