Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Die lock rings on a Dillon 750

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Trakker
    CGN/CGSSA Contributor
    • Oct 2008
    • 967

    Die lock rings on a Dillon 750

    Is the tool head on the 750 so space constrained that you can only use the jam nuts? Anyone use the hornady lock rings?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • #2
    TAS
    Probationary Member
    CGN Contributor - Lifetime
    • Jun 2009
    • 1277

    I use the Hornady lock rings on my 650. I get a much better adjustment/setting and I’m not gauging my threads.
    NRA Life Member

    Comment

    • #3
      Trakker
      CGN/CGSSA Contributor
      • Oct 2008
      • 967


      Thanks. Hornady lock rings are good to go


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

      Comment

      • #4
        drkphibr
        Senior Member
        • Dec 2010
        • 2462

        I like the newer Lee Ultimate Lock Rings on my 750.

        Comment

        Working...
        UA-8071174-1