Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
38spl. Help
Collapse
X
-
Could be older Remington Cor-Lok. I have some 150's that look just like that.
Not 100% sure tho.
MLCComment
-
Dang it's been a while since I reloaded.
Usually I use AA # 5 in .38 Special and AA # 7 or 9 in .357 mag because it meters so well through my Dillon.
I have found that a few tenths below max listing for most powders gives good performance and accuracy while still leaving a cushion for safety and not beating the gun up so much.
Originally posted by Citadelgrad87I don't really care, I just like to argue.Comment
-
I use Bullseye and Titegroup for my loads. AA #5 is also good.
Strongly recommend to the OP that you pick up a couple of good reloading manuals. I happen to use Lyman's and Lee's books, for the most part.
And yep, those look a lot like the Remington bullets that my factory SD ammo uses."San Francisco Liberal With A Gun"
F***ing with people's heads, one gun show at a time. Hallelujah!
http://www.sanfranciscoliberalwithagun.com (reloading info w/ videos)
http://www.liberalsguncorner.com (podcast)
http://www.youtube.com/sfliberal (YouTube channel)
----------------------------------------------------
To be a true Liberal, you must be 100% pro-Second Amendment. Anything less is inconsistent with liberalism.Comment
-
Nice score, I load those for my 357mag Marlin lever action. The hollow point is safe for tube load feeders and the light bullet exits very fast ~2200 fps out of an 18" barrel. Below is a RIFLE load data NOT pistol. Nice to have such options for reloading for a a 357 carbine. Yes, you'll feel a little kick with a light carbine.
Comment
-
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,515
Posts: 25,148,575
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,908
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 15152 users online. 125 members and 15027 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.



Comment