Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Sabbatical

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • bhilliker@comcast.net
    Senior Member
    • Mar 2012
    • 747

    Sabbatical

    well fellow Cal Gunners. I have met some great people and had received great advice especially on the 30-30 issue I had. IN less than 5 years I went from what's a press to 15 calibers and over 115K rounds loaded. This has been a great forum even with all the narcissitic trolls who want to berate the newbies.. I still found the positive and the good guys who helped me out a long the way.

    Now---for job related purposes, I am heading out on a 2 year road trip for a new work gig. I'll take enough ammo to wet my appetite along the way but will be out of the reloading world for a bit. And no----I am not letting go of my stash. Hopefully by the time I get back we'll be in a little better place shooting supply wise and I can pick right back up where I left off.

    For those who assisted me---a big shout of thank you. For those who like to eat their young----I'll be back and look forward to the banter.

    To those I've done business with---thank you.

    To those who assisted me with questions---may you receive ten fold in return.

    I'll monitor now and then from the road but until I can get back to the bench---God speed!!!

    PS----if you find an RCBS Grand un-used----I want it!!!

    Cheers everyone!
    Last edited by bhilliker@comcast.net; 06-17-2021, 8:10 AM.
  • #2
    pacrat
    I need a LIFE!!
    • May 2014
    • 10285

    Enjoy your road trip. See new things, meet new people, learn new things.

    Quite sure your loading bench and CalGuns will be here when you get back.

    Comment

    • #3
      Cowboy T
      Calguns Addict
      • Mar 2010
      • 5725

      May you make a lot of money on this road trip. We'll see you when you get back and when you pop your head in every now and again. And yes, you will be able to pick up where you left off. Reloading is just like riding a bicycle that way.

      And if your road trip takes you to Free America...take as much ammo with you as you can and enjoy your marksmanship practice. Keep your skills sharp. You never know if/when you might need 'em, as some recent "good guy with a gun" incidents have shown.
      "San Francisco Liberal With A Gun"
      F***ing with people's heads, one gun show at a time. Hallelujah!
      http://www.sanfranciscoliberalwithagun.com (reloading info w/ videos)
      http://www.liberalsguncorner.com (podcast)
      http://www.youtube.com/sfliberal (YouTube channel)
      ----------------------------------------------------
      To be a true Liberal, you must be 100% pro-Second Amendment. Anything less is inconsistent with liberalism.

      Comment

      • #4
        divingin
        Veteran Member
        • Jul 2015
        • 2522

        Best of luck; safe travels!

        Comment

        Working...
        UA-8071174-1