Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Double check of my first loads

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • SanDiego619
    I need a LIFE!!
    • Jan 2013
    • 14315

    Double check of my first loads

    Hello, out of an abundance of caution, I would like to post my first loads to make sure nothing seems funny. I am using CCI large rifle primers, all cases were full length resized, and the loads listed below are the starting loads listed for each bullet weight.

    Round #1:
    .308 Win 130 gr Hornady #3020 bullet
    Cases trimmed to 2.005"
    OAL 2.810"
    52 gr CFE223

    Round #2:
    .308 Win 150 gr Hornady Spire Point
    Cases trimmed to 2.005"
    OAL 2.810"
    48.4 gr CFE223


    I used the load data from the Hodgdon website. Does everything look ok? This is going in an AR10.
    Where the people fear the government you have tyranny. Where the government fears the people you have liberty.
  • #2
    TomReloaded
    Senior Member
    • Nov 2013
    • 1637

    You're good, not even pushing 50kpsi. Should be a soft shooter!

    Comment

    • #3
      SanDiego619
      I need a LIFE!!
      • Jan 2013
      • 14315

      Originally posted by TomReloaded
      You're good, not even pushing 50kpsi. Should be a soft shooter!
      Thank you, as I said these are my first loads and I am just getting started and have a lot of learning ahead of me. I'll try to get out there soon with these first rounds I made and see how they shoot!
      Where the people fear the government you have tyranny. Where the government fears the people you have liberty.

      Comment

      Working...
      UA-8071174-1