Even cast boolits are crazy now. Good thing I have more lead than primers.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
E Tu Bruti?
Collapse
X
-
Whoops, just looked at the picture and price. I see it now, FMJ. Old eyes. Still, glad I stocked up. Now where to find primers without spending a fortune."You can have peace. Or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once."
Robert A. Heinlein
NRA Life MemberComment
-
About 21 cents a bullet. What was the "normal" price for FMJ before the panic nonsense? The last time I bout 115gr 9mm FMJ I think I paid 6 cents apiece for 2,000, but that was a few years ago.Always looking for vintage Winchester and Marlin lever action rifles. Looking to sell? Know of one for sale? Drop me a line!
"Give a conservative a pile of bricks and you get a beautiful city. Give a leftist a city and you get a pile of bricks."Comment
-
To the tune of "I got Rhythm",
I have bullets,
I have primers,
I have powder,
Who could ask for anything more?
sigpic

Bob B.
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")Comment
-
For FMJ, I was paying around $59 for 500 and a bit less for plated. This is on par for what I was paying for top end hollow points."You can have peace. Or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once."
Robert A. Heinlein
NRA Life MemberComment
-
"You can have peace. Or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once."
Robert A. Heinlein
NRA Life MemberComment
-
Thanks for the reminder. I don't shoot a lot of the 45s but I'd like to be able to. I have an order from 6 months ago for some 250 special coated cast that can be used in my casull and 45c. They still haven't converted their machines to make me a batch....Comment
-
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,565
Posts: 25,149,247
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,901
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 31808 users online. 125 members and 31683 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment