I tried some 22lr shotshell on a recent hunt and was not happy with the performance.I shot a snake at 5 yards and it did nothing i had to use a shotgun to kill it.Anyone else use the shotshell?
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
CCI Shotshell
Collapse
X
-
CCI Shotshell
JonTags: None -
IMHO you would be better off throwing rocks or using a .22lr with a bullet than that shotshell stuff!
If you had a shotgun, why did you need the .22 shotshell?"As soon as we burn 'em," Chinn said, "more come in."
Ignatius Chinn, a FORMER veteran firearms agent.
CONTRA COSTA TIMES 03/04/2008
"please guys please no ridiculous offers....Im a girl, not an idiot" Mistisa242 -
haha, yeah, i buy them for fun. You cannot actually hunt with these (though i have killed a bird with them). These are also great for using in a pistol for rats in your garage. I use them for skeet shooting. By this, I mean someone throws a water ballon in the air and you shoot it. It can't break clay.Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,808
Posts: 25,151,887
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,793
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 10041 users online. 110 members and 9931 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment