Anyone have any issues with reloading for their Glock 17,19's?
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Reloading for 9mm Glocks
Collapse
X
-
Reloading for 9mm Glocks
Tags: None -
Let me clarify this....Using "reloaded ammo" in your Glocks. -
bm, Thanks for the response.Comment
-
Just avoid cast lead bullets and always use jacked bullets.Comment
-
I reload for my G17 using 231 and 124gr FMJ's'Just Don't Point, Squint, and Laugh! '
Distinguished Rifleman Badge #2220
Comment
-
Once in a while I will have a cartridge not feed well as it has been expanded right at the base too far. I especially have the issue with my LW compensated barrel. I think some of my brass has just been shot too often out of my glock and has deformed a bit too much.
My glocks like heavier loads for some reason, if you go to less that 20% of full charge at times they have a FTE issue. I was down to 115 grain bullets with 3.9 grains of bullseye and I had maybe three FTE in 100 rounds, so I bumped up to 4.2 and had 1 failure in 100, went to 4.45 and had none.I love America for the rights and freedoms we used to have.Comment
-
I put an aftermarket stainless steel barrel with conventional rifling in each of my glocks.
I end up saving money overall, even with the cost of the barrel, by shooting cast bullets.Randall Rausch
AR work: www.ar15barrels.com
Handguns: www.handgunbarrels.com
Bolt actions: www.700barrels.com
Foreign Semi Autos: www.akbarrels.com
Most work done while you wait on a scheduled shop visit.Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,350
Posts: 25,147,103
Members: 358,387
Active Members: 5,484
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 29648 users online. 139 members and 29509 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment