Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

SRP available

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • ltzgolf
    CGN/CGSSA Contributor
    CGN Contributor
    • Dec 2012
    • 373

    SRP available

    If you happen to have some extra dough laying around. These are for you


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  • #2
    Dvrjon
    CGN/CGSSA Contributor - Lifetime
    CGN Contributor - Lifetime
    • Nov 2012
    • 11370

    OOS and ship in 3/4 weeks?

    Comment

    • #3
      michaelf3
      Member
      • Aug 2015
      • 249

      For that price, I'll sale my 5k. Any takers?

      Comment

      • #4
        'ol shooter
        Veteran Member
        • Mar 2011
        • 4646

        Yeah, when monkeys fly out my butt.
        sigpic
        Bob B.
        (\__/)
        (='.'=)
        (")_(")

        Comment

        • #5
          the86d
          Calguns Addict
          • Jul 2011
          • 9591

          Um they also "claim" to have CCI #500 SPP...



          All yours for 5000 @ only $1,445.00...



          They are NOT CCI, but S&B SRPs, but 5000 @ $995,
          GDMFSOB-THEY'RE EFFIN' YOURS!!!
          I'll sell at the same price, in this state, I'd be saving you shipping costs, local pickup only.

          Last edited by the86d; 02-18-2021, 10:21 PM.

          Comment

          • #6
            sigstroker
            I need a LIFE!!
            • Jan 2009
            • 19900

            Originally posted by the86d
            Um they also "claim" to have CCI #500 SPP...



            All yours for 5000 @ only $1,445.00...
            I'll sell the same thing for $1,140.00.

            Comment

            • #7
              devster55
              Senior Member
              • Nov 2012
              • 2095

              People are out of their minds. I bought 10k of SRPM for $225 last year. With all this covid **** going on I figured it would be 2012 all over again. Also stocked my kid up on 22lr for the rest of his life at $156 per 5k. One thing I don’t want is my son asking why he can’t go shooting.
              Good friends will come bail you out of jail. A best friend will be sitting next to you in the cell saying damn that was fun!

              Comment

              Working...
              UA-8071174-1