Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Uh oh..ammo supplies

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • mif_slim
    I need a LIFE!!
    • Apr 2008
    • 10089

    Uh oh..ammo supplies

    I counted yesterday, Im down to about 3k rounds of .223/5.56 and 1k of .243 and about 800 7.62x54r....and components arnt getting any better either!
    Originally posted by Gottmituns
    It's not protecting the rights of the 1%, it's IMPOSING new laws because of the 1%.
  • #2
    RobG
    Veteran Member
    • Dec 2006
    • 4887

    I am down to 400 45 and 1k 223, although I have ~1700 ready to load. My 22 stash of 6+ k is fine for now.


    and components arnt getting any better either!
    Not necessarily. I recently scored powders, primers, and bullets. Be vigilant in your checking. They are trickling in slowly.

    Comment

    • #3
      22popnsplat
      Senior Member
      • May 2008
      • 1042

      I think it is getting better , I am starting to notice reloading supplies are shipping and the price spike is starting to ease , gun prices have made a small drop also. I am just glad I was heavily stocked before the B.S. started

      Comment

      • #4
        RobG
        Veteran Member
        • Dec 2006
        • 4887

        Originally posted by 22popnsplat
        I think it is getting better , I am starting to notice reloading supplies are shipping and the price spike is starting to ease , gun prices have made a small drop also. I am just glad I was heavily stocked before the B.S. started
        True. On another site I frequent they actually dropped prices on an AR lower GB because they weren't moving. Currently at 135 shipped.

        Comment

        • #5
          Lancear15
          Veteran Member
          • Oct 2008
          • 2629

          It's better but it is still bad
          Absolute power corrupts absolutely, even on Calguns.
          NRA Life Member
          USPSA Member
          IDPA Member

          Comment

          • #6
            mif_slim
            I need a LIFE!!
            • Apr 2008
            • 10089

            All I've found so far is just powder. I just had a recent trade but I had to drive 3 hours for it. Still looking for primers though. Bullets, brass and powder I have plenty of but LRP I only have 300(thanks to Sky) while my SRP I have over 3k so I think Im good on those for now.
            Originally posted by Gottmituns
            It's not protecting the rights of the 1%, it's IMPOSING new laws because of the 1%.

            Comment

            • #7
              Darklyte27
              Calguns Addict
              • May 2008
              • 9372

              thats cuz you havent surfed the good deals hard enough, you need 55 gr bullets? 5k 370$ shipped wideners
              2 HANDGUNS STOLEN! 1 RECOVERED READ HERE

              Chickens

              Want to get into Ham Radio? Click here
              http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...d.php?t=202581

              Comment

              • #8
                mif_slim
                I need a LIFE!!
                • Apr 2008
                • 10089

                I've got plenty of 55gr bullets, I also make them myself too so thats why Im alright with them, just not primers....
                Originally posted by Gottmituns
                It's not protecting the rights of the 1%, it's IMPOSING new laws because of the 1%.

                Comment

                • #9
                  domokun
                  Veteran Member
                  • Apr 2008
                  • 3525

                  Originally posted by mif_slim
                  I've got plenty of 55gr bullets, I also make them myself too so thats why Im alright with them, just not primers....
                  Last week Wideners had Wolf SR primers for $24 per 1K?
                  "Can our form of government, our system of justice, survive if one can be denied a freedom because he might abuse it?" --Harlon Carter
                  "A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government big enough to take from you everything you have." --Gerald Ford
                  "Government is essentially the negation of liberty." --Ludwig von Mises
                  "You cannot invade mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass." --Admiral Yamamoto
                  USS Hornet ARC Member.

                  sigpic
                  Join today?

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  UA-8071174-1