Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Scrap brass
Collapse
X
-
Remind him to melt those with a covered pot in case there's a live primer in there.Ronald Reagan once said that the most terrifying words in the English language are: "I'm from the government and I'm here to help".
Download my alloy calculator here: http://castboolits.gunloads.com/showthread.php?t=105952 -
I have 20-30lbs of yellow brass from work. It’s dirty as in steel valve seats that have to be poppped out with a punch that he can have. I’m just a ways up the hill. If he could smelt bullet jackets I have about 750lbs of range scrap I’m gonna melt down. He could have those as wellGood friends will come bail you out of jail. A best friend will be sitting next to you in the cell saying damn that was fun!Comment
-
Yes i do have some scrap brass he's welcome to. PM me for pick up.Comment
-
Actually, down here in LA county (North, AV), I'm getting $1.35 a pound for brass. It has gone up considerably in the last 6 months.
But, yes . . . I have a cowboy casting furnace and 5 gallons of green sand. Casting is fun and brass is laying around everywhere.
Wish I was closer, I would drop some by.sigpic"There is no greater feel than to be in control of 56 tons of steel and watching that 105mm round go down range and blow something up."Comment
-
Diamond sword next.Comment
-
I saw a video where a guy made .308 lower out of brass casingsComment
-
This guy?
He also does an ar15 lower with aluminum cans.Comment
-
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,845
Posts: 25,152,321
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,793
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 18232 users online. 142 members and 18090 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.


Comment