Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Get a load of this scalping...

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • the86d
    Calguns Addict
    • Jul 2011
    • 9591

    Get a load of this scalping...



    ~$50 for a Dillon NATO SPEC flip tray... CRAZY!

    I personally sold a plastic flip tray recently for <$10...
    AND a .38/357Mag die set for <$30.

    SCUMBAGS...
    Last edited by the86d; 11-02-2020, 6:47 PM.
  • #2
    JackEllis
    Veteran Member
    • Nov 2015
    • 2731

    Originally posted by the86d

    ~$50 for a Dillon NATO SPEC flip tray... CRAZY!
    As P.T. Barnum famously said, "There's a sucker born every minute".

    Comment

    • #3
      RandyD
      Calguns Addict
      • Jan 2009
      • 6673

      Along with labeling it Mil-Spec, he should have also called it a 9 mm primer tray to get the really big dollars.
      sigpic

      Comment

      • #4
        the86d
        Calguns Addict
        • Jul 2011
        • 9591

        Originally posted by RandyD
        Along with labeling it Mil-Spec, he should have also called it a 9 mm primer tray to get the really big dollars.
        I just checked mine, and it too is Nato Spec...

        Comment

        • #5
          The War Wagon
          I need a LIFE!!
          • Apr 2011
          • 10294

          Shoulda called it "fly speck."
          sigpic

          Comment

          • #6
            'ol shooter
            Veteran Member
            • Mar 2011
            • 4646

            scalping.JPG
            I'm all for free enterprise, but I still don't like them advertising here in the Ammo for sale Forum.
            sigpic
            Bob B.
            (\__/)
            (='.'=)
            (")_(")

            Comment

            • #7
              elpaisa1
              Member
              • Mar 2016
              • 243

              Appears to be gold plated, that's where the value is in this fine article. Looks to be a pawn shop selling this. I looked to see what else he had, noticed he had some Furbys if any one is looking for some.

              Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

              Comment

              • #8
                LynnJr
                Calguns Addict
                • Jan 2013
                • 7958

                Go on his ad and ask him if the price includes a pistol just to annoy him.
                I just checked Amazon and they are $37 there
                Lynn Dragoman, Jr.
                Southwest Regional Director
                Unlimited Range Shooters Association (URSA)
                www.unlimitedrange.org
                Not a commercial business.
                URSA - Competition starts at 2000 yards!

                Comment

                • #9
                  divingin
                  Veteran Member
                  • Jul 2015
                  • 2522

                  Why would NATO spec a primer flip tray? Not like NATO hands out reloads to troops...

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    682beretta
                    Member
                    • Aug 2010
                    • 322

                    Is that one of the BRASS originals?
                    if so they command a big price.

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      BigBronco also not a Cabinetguy
                      Calguns Addict
                      • Jul 2009
                      • 7079

                      Originally posted by 682beretta
                      Is that one of the BRASS originals?
                      if so they command a big price.
                      Yup, I have seen them bring that years ago. Not selling mine though.
                      "Life is a long song" Jethro Tull

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        five.five-six
                        CGN Contributor
                        • May 2006
                        • 34928

                        Originally posted by the86d
                        https://www.ebay.com/itm/DILLON-PREC...C/383783347768

                        ~$50 for a Dillon NATO SPEC flip tray... CRAZY!

                        I personally sold a plastic flip tray recently for <$10...
                        AND a .38/357Mag die set for <$30.

                        SCUMBAGS...

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          roc_my_tims
                          Senior Member
                          • Oct 2011
                          • 1529

                          Same. Got a brass one. Not made anymore. Brand new. Price doesn't seem shocking

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            Lead Waster
                            I need a LIFE!!
                            • Sep 2010
                            • 16650

                            Event before gouging, I couldn't get myself to buy the DIllon flip tray when I still have my plastic RCBS, and really, all you need is two piece of anything flat.

                            Dump primers, hunt and peck any pointed the right direction, flip with a piece of cardboard, peck up the rest.
                            ==================

                            sigpic


                            Remember to dial 1 before 911.

                            Forget about stopping power. If you can't hit it, you can't stop it.

                            There. Are. Four. Lights!

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            UA-8071174-1