Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Well Made Load Dev Video
Collapse
X
-
Well Made Load Dev Video
Tags: None -
Have loaded more than 4k of Nosler 77s and fired from two WOA A2/A4 uppers. It's as good as 77 SMKs.
Then again there are those who dont believe in either Hornady's 75 HPBT or Nosler 77s, just SMKs
-
-
I dunno, Nosler 77's and AA2520 work well enough for me at 500/600yds...But those are the Custom Competition, without a cannelure. I agree that some barrels can be pickier. I also think you were loading them according to Accurate's 5.56 NATO levels? I'm not near that velocity/pressure.
Last edited by smoothy8500; 05-28-2020, 12:14 PM.Comment
-
Do you mind sharing the load data?I dunno, Nosler 77's and AA2520 work well enough for me at 500/600yds...But those are the Custom Competition, without a cannelure. I agree that some barrels can be pickier. I also think you were loading them according to Accurate's 5.56 NATO levels? I'm not near that velocity/pressure.

Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,473
Posts: 25,148,139
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,908
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 21686 users online. 47 members and 21639 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment