Here are two good links for primer education. Interesting!
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Primer edumacation
Collapse
X
-
Primer edumacation
Actually I only started collecting Milsurps 3 years ago. I think I might own about 24...They're cheaper than guns that will most likely never get the opportunity to kill somebody...
I belong to the group that uses firearms, and knows which bathroom to use.
Tis better to have Trolled & lost, Than to never have Trolled, at all.
Secret Club Member?.Tags: None -
Tagging to read later. -
tagsigpic
Originally posted by dantoddWe will win. We are right. We will never stop fighting.Originally posted by bwieseThey don't believe it's possible, but then Alison didn't believe there'd be 350K - 400K OLLs in CA either.Originally posted by louisianagirlOur fate is ours alone to decide as long as we remain armed heavily enough to dictate it.Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,578
Posts: 25,149,430
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,889
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 37950 users online. 58 members and 37892 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment