Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

translate this tag

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Divernhunter
    Calguns Addict
    • May 2010
    • 8753

    translate this tag

    can someone translate this tag that was in with some 7.62X54R ammo I have had for a long time. It is steel case with 21 and 87 head stamped 180* apart Thanks for any help.
    Last edited by Divernhunter; 09-13-2023, 9:35 AM.
    A 30cal will reach out and touch them. A 50cal will kick their butt.
    NRA Life Member, NRA certified RSO & Basic Pistol Instructor, Hunter, shooter, reloader
    SCI, Manteca Sportsmen Club, Coalinga Rifle Club, Escalon Sportsmans Club, Waterford Sportsman Club & NAHA Member, Madison Society member
  • #2
    pacrat
    I need a LIFE!!
    • May 2014
    • 10285

    ubung.....exercise

    patrone....cartridge

    ubungspatrone.........exercise cartridges [practice ammo]

    waffe.....weapon.....machine gun types in left column [guess]

    visier.....visor [sight]

    stellung......position

    visierstellung......visor position......sight position

    fur......for

    zeilent.......target

    fernung.....distance

    zeilentfernung...........target distance

    GERMAN MADE PRACTICE AMMO AND SIGHT SETTINGS FOR DIFFERENT RANGES. Using the machine guns in left column.

    Best I can do with my meager google translation skills.
    Last edited by pacrat; 08-16-2019, 5:50 PM.

    Comment

    • #3
      mrbigsteel
      Member
      • Feb 2014
      • 224

      Practice Cartridges M39-Ub
      Sight setting for Practice Cartridge M39-Ub

      The Table column headings are:
      Weapon - Target Distance - Sight Setting

      Maximum Shot Distance of the above named weapons: 2700 meters
      Last edited by mrbigsteel; 08-16-2019, 6:35 PM. Reason: Added the "Ub" to the cartridge model
      Join: Diablo Rod & Gun Club - Reloading Group | CRPA

      Comment

      • #4
        mrbigsteel
        Member
        • Feb 2014
        • 224

        Looks like M39-Ub is reduced range practice ammo:

        Join: Diablo Rod & Gun Club - Reloading Group | CRPA

        Comment

        • #5
          Divernhunter
          Calguns Addict
          • May 2010
          • 8753

          Thank you for the help. I figure it is corrosive and I will try it in my 91/30 sniper rifle at 100 yards. I ended up with a 50cal ammo can full of it and it was packed away. I had forgot all about it
          A 30cal will reach out and touch them. A 50cal will kick their butt.
          NRA Life Member, NRA certified RSO & Basic Pistol Instructor, Hunter, shooter, reloader
          SCI, Manteca Sportsmen Club, Coalinga Rifle Club, Escalon Sportsmans Club, Waterford Sportsman Club & NAHA Member, Madison Society member

          Comment

          Working...
          UA-8071174-1