Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Stainless steel pins

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Zamble
    Senior Member
    • Jul 2011
    • 2354

    Stainless steel pins

    Does anybody have a link where I could get those stainless steel pins (the .062 diameter) Stilly had for sale?
  • #2
    Red9
    Veteran Member
    • Sep 2014
    • 2900

    He is on castbullets

    Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk
    Never enough reloading stuff

    Comment

    • #3
      Bumslie
      CGN/CGSSA Contributor
      CGN Contributor
      • Oct 2011
      • 5358

      Ill pm you his email

      Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
      NRA Life Member
      WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, and common sense. Some overly sensitive "men" will be offended.
      Originally posted by ivanimal
      I love you! (some Homo)
      Originally posted by ivanimal
      I am a Gay muslim sometimes.
      Originally posted by Kestryll
      OP you are an uninformed tool.
      Go Broncos!
      Go Kings Go!

      Comment

      Working...
      UA-8071174-1