Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

WALMART AMMO

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • max68w
    Junior Member
    • Oct 2018
    • 90

    WALMART AMMO

    Since December 2018, I have developed a rapport with my local Walmart Sporting Goods representatives. TODAY. TO-DAY... I went to my local Walmart to keep loading up on that sweet, cheap range load, Federal Champion, and my guy there pointed out a NEW TERMINAL (new desktop) specific to the Sporting Goods section. He was unaware of what EXACTLY they were going to use it for, but he believes it will be used to comply with Commifornia's Background Check for ammo sales. As someone who has been stockpiling cheap brass 9mm, this is a welcome sight at the Sporting Goods section in hopes that Walmart will comply with the unconstitutional demands of the CA DOJ. More to follow; I will report on this further as my contacts garner more knowledge on the situation. Thank you and God bless.
  • #2
    sghart
    Senior Member
    • Apr 2012
    • 1259

    Thank you for staying on top of this.

    Comment

    • #3
      tonyjr
      Senior Member
      • Nov 2015
      • 1448

      Around here [ alameda county ] - nothing ammo wise .
      life member - CRPA and NRA
      All ways listen - after you can say I new that

      Comment

      • #4
        max68w
        Junior Member
        • Oct 2018
        • 90

        East San Gabriel Valley. Not verified as of yet, but it may be market/manager dependent.

        Comment

        • #5
          oldveteran
          Member
          • Jul 2018
          • 247

          I have three Walmart's near me, none sell ammo anymore.

          Comment

          • #6
            RestrictedColt
            Senior Member
            • Feb 2017
            • 773

            My Walmart still sells ammo but the guy I talked to didn't know if they'd continue to after the new stuff goes into effect, assuming it happens.

            The owner of the reloading shop I go to also sells ammo and so far he doesn't know exactly how this new stuff is going to work or whether they even have a system in place to make it work.

            I reload so I'm not too worried. I have a decent stock of .22 and out of state friends that can re-supply me if needed. I won't buy any ammo in Ca. if the new stuff goes into effect.

            Comment

            Working...
            UA-8071174-1