I received a gift of brass from a Calgunner and I want to do the same for another. I have some .303 British commercial brass on offer up. Thanks.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Paying it forward
Collapse
X
-
I would love to have it.
PM me cost for shipping to 95316.
I will put it to good use.A 30cal will reach out and touch them. A 50cal will kick their butt.
NRA Life Member, NRA certified RSO & Basic Pistol Instructor, Hunter, shooter, reloader
SCI, Manteca Sportsmen Club, Coalinga Rifle Club, Escalon Sportsmans Club, Waterford Sportsman Club & NAHA Member, Madison Society memberComment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,412
Posts: 25,147,521
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,927
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 25612 users online. 42 members and 25570 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment