Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

possible varget at natchez

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #16
    bohoki
    I need a LIFE!!
    • Jan 2006
    • 20826

    Originally posted by mecam
    All gone, wish I saw this lastnight. They do have IMR4064 8lbs but I'll pass.
    huh it still says in stock when you click my link

    Comment

    • #17
      Chach
      Member
      • Apr 2007
      • 386

      Was showing in stock for me as well so I picked up 5 Lbs. Showingout of stock now. Wonder if I got the last few?
      - El Guapo
      www.fotki.com/chach


      sigpic

      Comment

      • #18
        freonr22
        I need a LIFE!!
        • Dec 2008
        • 12948

        on thr.org, someone has a 8lber of bullseye for $122 + shipping from tx fyi
        sigpic
        Originally posted by dantodd
        We will win. We are right. We will never stop fighting.
        Originally posted by bwiese
        They don't believe it's possible, but then Alison didn't believe there'd be 350K - 400K OLLs in CA either.
        Originally posted by louisianagirl
        Our fate is ours alone to decide as long as we remain armed heavily enough to dictate it.

        Comment

        • #19
          mecam
          Veteran Member
          • Jun 2007
          • 4049

          Originally posted by bohoki
          huh it still says in stock when you click my link
          The link shows in stock but when you click add to cart, it's out of stock.
          sigpic

          Comment

          • #20
            mecam
            Veteran Member
            • Jun 2007
            • 4049

            Originally posted by bohoki
            huh it still says in stock when you click my link
            Whoa, hold the phone. It is back in stock again. Only 5 left. I just ordered 3 8lbs of 4064 about half hour ago though.
            sigpic

            Comment

            • #21
              bohoki
              I need a LIFE!!
              • Jan 2006
              • 20826

              well that bridge is burned

              it aint varget but it makes a bullet go

              Last edited by bohoki; 04-08-2009, 7:56 PM.

              Comment

              • #22
                pc_city
                Member
                • Feb 2006
                • 421

                Looks like it's back in stock. They have BLC2 8 pounders also.

                Comment

                • #23
                  pc_city
                  Member
                  • Feb 2006
                  • 421

                  Varget is gone again but they still have BLC2 8 pounders.

                  Comment

                  • #24
                    Geo
                    Member
                    • Apr 2009
                    • 333

                    I ordered four of the 1 pound Varget bottles from NSS on Tuesday and they shipped on Wednesday. Tracking indicates I will receive the powder on the 15th.

                    Now if I can only find small rifle primers!

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    UA-8071174-1