Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Lehigh Defense Solid w/ Flash Tip
Collapse
X
-
Grabbed some in six and a half. Have no idea about the flash, but on paper results were very favourable.... -
I reloaded the 144gr Lehigh solid copper Flash tips, in my 30-06. They are accurate in my experience, I got a 3 shot group @85yards that was 1/2". They shoot high for me...like 6" high (Max Charge), verses my precision loads (Avg. powder charge) but I know how many clicks to adjust my scope for them. I haven't shot em much during the day, and from what I remember they were just meh. BUT PRIOR TO SUNDOWN HOLY SMOKES, They send bright white sparks 20 feet in every direction. For the best results, shoot thick (or spaced) mild steel that doesn't swing and isn't angled. These went through .6" of spaced mild steel.Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,411
Posts: 25,147,504
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,927
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 21243 users online. 46 members and 21197 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment