Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Powder valley group buy

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • kriller134
    Senior Member
    • Jan 2011
    • 1302

    Powder valley group buy

  • #2
    smoothy8500
    Veteran Member
    • Sep 2009
    • 3846

    I'm in, PM sent.

    Comment

    • #3
      mjmagee67
      Veteran Member
      • Jun 2011
      • 2771

      I usually order 48 pounds at a time.....
      If you want change you have to put in your 2 cents, you can't just sit on the sidelines and whine.

      Comment

      • #4
        kriller134
        Senior Member
        • Jan 2011
        • 1302

        Comment

        • #5
          C.W.M.V.
          Banned
          • Feb 2010
          • 4647

          I could use some A2520 and CCI 41.
          Prices?

          Comment

          • #6
            alexisjohnson
            Senior Member
            • May 2016
            • 651

            lol...just order 1k worth and get it over with....

            Comment

            • #7
              smoothy8500
              Veteran Member
              • Sep 2009
              • 3846

              Originally posted by C.W.M.V.
              I could use some A2520 and CCI 41.
              Prices?
              They won't tell you, just give them your credit card...

              Comment

              • #8
                kriller134
                Senior Member
                • Jan 2011
                • 1302

                Per powder valley

                Shipping will be calculated and added to your order. Our typical shipping charges are based on the subtotal of your order. Subtotal <$150.00, shipping $9.95; <$300.00, $13.95; <$600.00, $15.95; >$600, $19.95. Please use this as a guide only.

                Comment

                • #9
                  kriller134
                  Senior Member
                  • Jan 2011
                  • 1302

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    kriller134
                    Senior Member
                    • Jan 2011
                    • 1302

                    Bump

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      kriller134
                      Senior Member
                      • Jan 2011
                      • 1302

                      Last bump. Gonna place an order tomorrow.

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      UA-8071174-1