Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Longest you've gone Not Reloading?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #16
    Dano3467
    Calguns Addict
    • Mar 2013
    • 7381

    Over 20yrs, changed hobbies for a while

    Have not got back to it since

    Comment

    • #17
      divingin
      Veteran Member
      • Jul 2015
      • 2522

      30 to 32 years. Life got in the way. I have since decided life isn't worth it, so back to shooting.

      Comment

      • #18
        alwayslate
        Junior Member
        • Jan 2013
        • 41

        Just got back on the horse after 3 years. Finally got a home with a garage. I blew my tax refund in like, one week. All stocked up now. I wanted to before the new year. I'm afraid with the new ammo restrictions people are going to get into reloading more in CA. In reality its probably going to be like the first day of the year at the gym, then everyone is going to get over it.

        Comment

        • #19
          wbunning
          CGN/CGSSA Contributor
          CGN Contributor
          • Feb 2013
          • 808

          25 years. I lived out in the country and shot frequently, hunted and reloaded for 15 years or so, then moved into town and hung up the guns. I started shooting and reloading again about 5 years ago.

          Comment

          • #20
            MrElectric03
            Senior Member
            • Jul 2010
            • 1590

            Since over started I think about 4 months. Just moved and money has been tight so wasn't able to finish insulting the garage before winter but now have started building up my stock again. Hopefully will get the garage finished this summer.
            Originally posted by ar15barrels
            So you are throwing out 95% of reality to select the 5% of reality where you are actually right?
            We must be on calguns...

            Comment

            Working...
            UA-8071174-1