Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

.300 Blackout Starline brass

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Fishslayer
    In Memoriam
    • Jan 2010
    • 13035

    .300 Blackout Starline brass

    Got an email today that Starline is nw selling .300 Blackout brass.

    "He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog.
    You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart.
    You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."


    Originally Posted by JackRydden224
    I hope Ruger pays the extortion fees for the SR1911. I mean the gun is just as good if not better than a Les Baer.
    Originally posted by redcliff
    A Colt collector shooting Rugers is like Hugh Grant cheating on Elizabeth Hurley with a hooker.
  • #2
    mjmagee67
    Veteran Member
    • Jun 2011
    • 2771

    Saw that, wayyyyyy to expensive for my auto feeders. Can buy 300BO brass made from once fired military brass for $94/1000. Might be OK for a bolt gun.
    If you want change you have to put in your 2 cents, you can't just sit on the sidelines and whine.

    Comment

    • #3
      McGuiver
      Senior Member
      • Feb 2016
      • 1022

      Looks good. I may pick some up to try. Starline has always made great brass.


      Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

      Comment

      • #4
        AandO
        Member
        • Nov 2014
        • 449

        Love Starline Brass. Glad to see this, I'll pass along to my son. . . . Thanks OP


        I've got an ad for some primed NEW Starline 45acp Brass here on CG.

        Comment

        Working...
        UA-8071174-1