Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Corn cob media in Ventura county???

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • somiskid
    Senior Member
    • Mar 2009
    • 1028

    Corn cob media in Ventura county???

    Anybody know where I can pick some up?
  • #2
    cavemanlrrp
    Senior Member
    • Jul 2010
    • 1168

    Feed store or pet store. May be a big bag, but it keeps.

    Best
    caveman
    A mans words may paint a pretty picture, but his actions show his true colors.

    Comment

    • #3
      robert101
      Senior Member
      • Sep 2009
      • 1997

      Yep. Go to Petco or the like and look for lizard litter stuff. I use crushed walnut shells but if you want to buff'em up more than that, corn cob will work better. I just don't care if they are that shinny.

      Comment

      • #4
        baih777
        CGN/CGSSA Contributor
        CGN Contributor
        • Jul 2011
        • 5680

        You can find walnut media at harbor freight. Don't forget your 20% off coupon.
        Been gone too long. It's been 15 to 20 years since i had to shelf my guns. Those early years sucked.
        I really miss the good old Pomona Gun Shows.
        I'm Back.

        Comment

        Working...
        UA-8071174-1