Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

shell holder case

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #16
    wbunning
    CGN/CGSSA Contributor
    CGN Contributor
    • Feb 2013
    • 808

    Originally posted by NorCalFocus
    Make one out of wood. Just drill it out for the size hole you need.
    Mine is a length of 1X 4. I drilled a series of 1/4" holes about 3/8" deep in several rows. I cut some 1/4" aluminum tubing into 1-1/2" lengths and glued them into the holes. Then I labeled each hole per caliber and mounted the whole thing on the back of my bench with the rest of the tools. The shell holders just slide on to the pegs. Easy access, easy to find. Cheap solution.

    Comment

    • #17
      tonyjr
      Senior Member
      • Nov 2015
      • 1448

      Thanks , I decided to just keep them on plastic box I keep the case lee trimming
      stuff in .
      I don't really do the pistol cases - they seldom need trimming and the plastic box has plenty of room .
      life member - CRPA and NRA
      All ways listen - after you can say I new that

      Comment

      • #18
        kcstott
        I need a LIFE!!
        • Nov 2011
        • 11796

        a $5 plano tackle storage box has work for me for years.

        Comment

        • #19
          ar15barrels
          I need a LIFE!!
          • Jan 2006
          • 57179

          I made my own out of aluminum.



          Each pocket has a magnet in it to hold the shelllholders in place if I were to wall mount the plate.
          Randall Rausch

          AR work: www.ar15barrels.com
          Handguns: www.handgunbarrels.com
          Bolt actions: www.700barrels.com
          Foreign Semi Autos: www.akbarrels.com
          Most work done while you wait on a scheduled shop visit.

          Comment

          • #20
            wbunning
            CGN/CGSSA Contributor
            CGN Contributor
            • Feb 2013
            • 808

            Originally posted by ar15barrels
            I made my own out of aluminum.



            Each pocket has a magnet in it to hold the shelllholders in place if I were to wall mount the plate.
            ^^ Nice.

            Comment

            • #21
              tonyjr
              Senior Member
              • Nov 2015
              • 1448

              ar15barrels
              Nice , I kind of wanted a cover to keep dust out .
              life member - CRPA and NRA
              All ways listen - after you can say I new that

              Comment

              • #22
                ar15barrels
                I need a LIFE!!
                • Jan 2006
                • 57179

                Originally posted by tonyjr
                ar15barrels
                Nice , I kind of wanted a cover to keep dust out .
                I just store mine in a drawer.
                Randall Rausch

                AR work: www.ar15barrels.com
                Handguns: www.handgunbarrels.com
                Bolt actions: www.700barrels.com
                Foreign Semi Autos: www.akbarrels.com
                Most work done while you wait on a scheduled shop visit.

                Comment

                Working...
                UA-8071174-1