I just bought a 209 primer starter pistol on-line for some dog training I plan on doing. Anyone know where I can find the primers in the OC or LA counties? I'm right in the center of the 57, 91, 605, and 60 freeways. Thanks!
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Where can I find 209 primers?
Collapse
X
-
Where can I find 209 primers?
sigpicNRA Life MemberTags: None -
Thanks. Do you think Turners might carry them?sigpicNRA Life MemberComment
-
I think Stockade may have them... I remembered seeing them like 2 days ago...- LL
NRA Certified Firearm Instructor
sigpic
New to Calguns, check here first:
http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...ad.php?t=56818Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,269
Posts: 25,146,178
Members: 358,387
Active Members: 5,498
Welcome to our newest member, LakeLife.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 28836 users online. 79 members and 28757 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment