Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Cheapest ammo around?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #16
    Booshanky
    In Memoriam
    • Dec 2007
    • 7822

    Man, I found some .223 Prvi stuff for 73 bucks for 200 rounds. But 9mm and .45 is tough. Even ammoman is sold out.

    Stupid Obama!
    "Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data, ability to repeat discredited memes, and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Also, be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor even implied. Any irrelevancies you can mention will also be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . you are, after all, anonymous."
    -Barry Ritholtz


    Help be a better advocate for the 2nd Amendment here.

    Comment

    • #17
      maxicon
      Veteran Member
      • Oct 2005
      • 4661

      I'll second the recommendation for http://www.gun-deals.com. This is where I start these days, and follow up with checks at www.outdoormarksman.com, www.ammoman.com, and gunbroker.

      If you find good deals that aren't listed there, add them!!!
      sigpic
      NRA Life Member

      Comment

      Working...
      UA-8071174-1