I'm looking to buy a progressive loader found a seller that's asking 400 for a 550 with 2 die sets xl powder drop and primer tubes case tray for 400 is that a good price
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
dillion 550
Collapse
X
-
No ,,,not for you. Have him p.m. me though.NRA Range Safety Officer pistol and reloading instructor
https://www.facebook.com/pages/HL-Se...=photos_stream -
The 550 is the most versatile progressive around. Conversion kits are reasonable, the change over is fast, and you can do 400+ rounds an hour on it. If I could only use ine press the 550 would be it. Which is the reason I have 2! I reload 9mm on my 1050, small primer on one 550 and large primer on the other.If you want change you have to put in your 2 cents, you can't just sit on the sidelines and whine.Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,833
Posts: 25,152,215
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,793
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 10354 users online. 132 members and 10222 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment