Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

PPU 6.5 Grendel Recall

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Whiskey_Tango
    Senior Member
    • Mar 2014
    • 1588

    PPU 6.5 Grendel Recall

    Came across this on another forum. Anyone else heard about this?

  • #2
    Anemic AL
    Member
    • May 2015
    • 216

    It's a legit recall as they have it on their own site. I'll email them later to see what they say, but I'm wondering how they'll want us to return it. I don't think you can't just put a stamp on a box and mail it.

    Comment

    • #3
      Whiskey_Tango
      Senior Member
      • Mar 2014
      • 1588

      Well this sucks.

      Comment

      • #4
        Anemic AL
        Member
        • May 2015
        • 216

        Well, it seems that this ammo is now discontinued. If you ship yours back, it will be disposed of. They'll either refund your money or send you a replacement in a different caliber of your choice. But no more Grendel.

        I wonder if it's easier just to pull and reload them...

        Comment

        • #5
          Whiterabbit
          Calguns Addict
          • Oct 2010
          • 7597

          good an excuse as any to have your 7.62 CZ527 rebarreled to grendel

          Comment

          • #6
            AGGRO
            Veteran Member
            • Oct 2009
            • 2793

            Where is that thread about sizing loaded ammo

            I'd just bump crimp, pull, resize and reload. I almost bought a bunch of this mostly for the cases. Almost.

            Comment

            Working...
            UA-8071174-1