I didn't know what I was getting myself into lol. I can't seem to find it anywhere. Does anyone have a lead on some ammo or brass?
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
30-40 Krag
Collapse
X
-
Sorry...couldn't see that on my phone.
There's some brass on gunbroker, but sky high.
You can make some (albeit short) from 303 British brass IIRC.
How about
Last edited by JagerDog; 08-01-2016, 8:53 PM.Palestine is a fake country
No Mas Hamas
#BlackolivesmatterComment
-
Thanks for the help. That's also OOS. Brass on gunbroker seems ridiculous...Sorry...couldn't see that on my phone.
There's some brass on gunbroker, but sky high.
You can make some (albeit short) from 303 British brass IIRC.
How about
https://www.venturamunitions.com/loa...mmo-20-rounds/Comment
-
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,269
Posts: 25,146,123
Members: 358,387
Active Members: 5,513
Welcome to our newest member, LakeLife.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 34721 users online. 81 members and 34640 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment